Games and 3D are nothing new to me. Back in the ‘old’ days, I made games for the web using Java, with a Java backend to maintain high scores and game lobbies – and check for the occasional cheater.
If we go back even further, I used to make demos for the Amiga range of computers – in assembly of course 🙂 Those were the days.
Today, about 20 years later, I have moved on to working with the game engine Unity. No more banging the metal, cheating with copper tricks, all night session just to squeeze out a few more cycles.
Below you will find a far from complete list of skills I have acquired during the years.
- MC680x0 Assembly
- X++ (Microsoft Dynamics AX – a mix of Java syntax and C#)
- HTML 3/4/5
- C# since version 1.1
- …and probably some I left out / forgot!
I usually develop my software products in
- Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2013 and 2015
- Notepad 🙂
Since I’ve been in the computer industri since I was 10 years old, these are only some of the technologies I’ve had the honor of playing with – professionally and privately.
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 4/9/2012 and soon 7!
- Microsoft C5
- Microsoft XAL
- Microsoft Windows 3.11 -> Windows 7
- Microsoft Server 2003 -> 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 -> 2014 including Compact Edition and Express editions
- Microsoft Office since 1998
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft VBA
- Linux Mint, Red Hat, Ubuntu, Raspbian (for the raspberry pi 1+2)
- Android – all versions. Had a few successful apps on Google Play with more than 10.000 downloads. They have been removed since I did not have the time to update them any longer.
- Internet Information Server
- TCP/IP – I Iove writing networking code 😉
- Lightwave – on the Amiga Computer – so that’s been a while.
- 3D Studio Max
- Blender – I can do the most basic things
- Unity game engine since version 4.5 – love it!
- LibGDX – whats there not to like – besides you have to make just about everything yourself! But still a great framework.
You can find my public, but rarely updated, LinkedIn profile here.